BMW Indonesia and PT Karya Prima Ultima team up to produce BMW Ultima.
Autos.id – BMW Indonesia together with PT Karya Prima Ultima officially opened the first and only BMW Classic Partner in Asia, namely BMW Ultima on Thursday (30/3/2023) in Jakarta. This special certification is owned only by 118 BMW Classic partners worldwide.
After successfully obtaining certification from BMW AG in Munich, Germany for the Approved Bodyshop last year, BMW Ultima has now managed to obtain official certification for the BMW Classic Partner.
BMW Ultima, which previously successfully ran its business as a repair and paint shop for BMW and MINI vehicles of the highest standard, is now expanding its capabilities and special services for classic BMW vehicles. This property is located at Jl. Ciater Raya No.28A, Serpong, South Tangerang City which is strategically located and easily accessible to customers from Jabodetabek.
BMW Ultima can repair and paint up to 20 vehicles at a time and is open six days a week, Monday to Saturday, 8am to 5pm. On Saturdays, the BMW Ultima is only open until 12:00.
As well as specifically catering for BMW and MINI vehicles, BMW Ultima is also capable of handling other premium vehicles. Currently, BMW Ultima is the best and most comprehensive vehicle repair and paint facility in Indonesia.
Those present at the opening ceremony
Also present at the BMW Classic Partner inauguration at BMW Ultima were executives from BMW Group Indonesia and Karya Prima Ultima, namely:
- Ramesh Divyanathan (Chief Executive Officer BMW Group Indonesia)
- Bayu Riyanto (Vice President of Sales and Network Development for BMW Indonesia)
- Ariefin Makaminan (Vice President Customer Service BMW Group Indonesia)
- Iskandar Budianto (Commissioner of BMW Ultima)
- Peter Anugrah (Chief Executive Officer of BMW Ultima)
- Rudy Kusmanto (Chief Executive Officer of BMW Ultima)
Furthermore, on the same occasion, BMW Indonesia also launched a number of new vehicles that have historical value, namely the BMW 530i Touring M Sport Pro and the latest BMW Z4.
BMW Ultima as first BMW Classic partner in Asia
As the first BMW Classic partner in Asia, BMW Ultima reaffirms its commitment to provide premium BMW services with Original BMW Parts for all owners of classic BMW vehicles who perform restoration or general maintenance here.
BMW Ultima offers various services as a BMW Classic Partner, including:
- Customer Lounge where customers can wait for their vehicles to be repaired with premium BMW services.
- Reception in Car (RATC) to carry out brake tests and suspension tests.
- Wheels and Tire Area which includes wheel alignment, wheel balancing and tire changing processes.
- Mechanical Workbay which includes repair services and storage space (for new parts and special equipment).
- Body shop that includes welding area, aluminum and carbon repair, wheel repair, car chassis or liner straightening (both manual and computerized).
- Paint area including prep process, putty process, epoxy, sanding, paint mixing room, paint process, and finishing.
- Specific tools and equipment for the repair and maintenance of classic BMW vehicles.
- Training center, especially for Body Repair training.
Get to know BMW Classic
BMW Group Classic is a division of the BMW Group responsible for all activities related to the history of the company and the four brands BMW, BMW Motorrad, MINI and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.
Since 2016, Moosacher Straße 66 in Munich has been the hub for all things classic vehicles from the BMW Group. The center has an area of 13,000 square meters and is located a stone’s throw from the BMW Group headquarters, which means that it is close to BMW Welt, the BMW Museum and the BMW Group factory.
As well as facilities to cover all aspects of classic BMW vehicles, such as restoration, spare parts and archives, BMW Group Classic also features various sized event and conference rooms for all occasions. Meanwhile, the BMW Classic subsidiary is known as BMW Classic Partner and there are currently 118 BMW Classic Partners worldwide.
BMW Ultima has become the official partner of BMW Classic in Indonesia and the first in Asia. BMW Ultima is committed to providing typical BMW premium service with Original BMW Parts for owners of classic BMWs who carry out their restoration or general maintenance there.
BMW Ultima’s facilities as a BMW Classic partner include a customer lounge, a welcome place at the car (RATC) for brake and suspension testing, wheel and tire area, mechanics work area, body repair, paint area , tools and equipment as well as a special Training Center for Body Repair training.
BMW Classic Partner Service
BMW Classic Partner handles BMW vehicles with high employee competence, passion, expertise and reliability. They are fully equipped with workshop equipment and carry out maintenance and repairs with the utmost care, with originality in the first place.
Based on the official press release, BMW Ultima is celebrating the inauguration as a BMW Classic partner by providing attractive services for customers, in the form of discounted prices for Original BMW parts and services, which can be enjoyed until 30 April 2023.
Source: BMW Group Indonesia