The latest generation of Toyota Vios was finally launched by PT Toyota Astra Motor (TAM), so what is the price for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation?
Autos.id – After a long wait, the latest generation of Toyota Vios was finally launched by PT Toyota Astra Motor for the Indonesian market on Wednesday (10/12/2022).
Imported by CBU from Thailand and there is only one choice of engines (1,500cc), the latest Toyota Vios would be priced from Rp. 314.9 million to Rp. 368.4 million (OTR Jakarta).
Quoted by various sources, Henry Tanoto as Vice President Director of PT Toyota Astra Motor stressed that the presence of the latest generation of Toyota Vios is a form of commitment to “produce happiness‘in all segments.
The 4th generation of the Toyota Vios also offers a number of platform new and offers much better comfort than the previous generation. So the design itself looks more modern and sport, coupled with the safety features of Toyota Safety Sense (TSS), albeit only for the higher variant.
Discussing the weight, the Toyota Vios is considered lighter and more efficient in terms of fuel consumption, where the ratio reaches 1:20. Meanwhile, the power of the 4th generation Vios reaches 78 kW and 138 Nm of torque.
Looking back, the Toyota Vios first appeared in Indonesia in 2003 and continues to grow according to consumer needs. This car is also considered a “hard sedan”.
Being the flagship of its segment, Toyota Vios recorded retail sales of over 130,000 units. However, even if the latest generation of cars are not produced entirely in Indonesia, it is hoped that the fourth generation Toyota Vios can be at the forefront of the low-cost sedan segment.
And the following is a price list for the 4th generation Toyota Vios starting October 2022.
- Vios E Manual: IDR 314.900.000
- Vios G CVT: IDR 355,200,000
- Vios G CVT TSS: Rp368.400.000
In the meantime, what about the price of the Toyota Vios generation 1, 2 and 3? Look down.
Toyota Vios of the first generation
Previously it was known that the Toyota Vios was first launched in Indonesia in 2003, which has a 1NZ-FE 4-cylinder engine with a capacity of 1.5 liters. Then the DOHC engine has VVT-I technology and has 109 horsepower at 6,000rpm and 141Nm of torque at 4,200rpm.
- Variant 1.5 E MT (2003): Rp55.000.000
- 1.5 G MT variant (2003): Rp65.000.000
- 1.5 G MT variant (2003): Rp 85,000,000
- 1.5 G MT variant (2004): Rp48.000.000
- 1.5 G MT variant (2004): Rp61.000.000
- Variant 1.5 E MT (2005): Rp55.000.000
Second generation Toyota Vios
The second generation Toyota Vios launched in 2007 with various upgrades, including ABS, EBD and integrated BA safety features. This car is also equipped with a 1NZ-FE engine with a capacity of 1.5 liters.
- 1.5 MT variant (2007): IDR 52,000,000
- 1.5 MT variant (2008): IDR 46,000,000
- Variant 1.5 AT (2009): Rp60.000.000
- 1.5 G MT variant (2011): Rp75.000.000
- 1.5 MT variant (2012): IDR 65,000,000
- Variant 1.5 TRD MT (2012): Rp95.000.000
- Variant 1.5 G AT (2013): Rp 120,000,000
- 1.5 MT variant (2013): Rp60.000.000
Toyota Vios of the third generation
The third generation Toyota Vios arrived in 2013 and is equipped with a 1NZ-FE engine with a displacement of 1.5 liters that delivers 107 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 140 Nm of torque at 4.20 GM / T variant ( 2014): Rp135.000.000
- GM / T variant (2015): Rp135.000.000
- GM / T variant (2017): Rp158.000.000
- 1.5 GA / T variant (2014): IDR 133,000,000
- Variant 1.5 GA / T (2017): IDR 175,000,000 rpm.
Source: various sources