Before heading back to Lebaran’s home, there are several things that need to be considered, including riding position.
Autos.id – Mudik Idul Fitri using a private car is one of the fun things. Because then, the car you own can be used to travel to many places and without having to use public transport or rental.
However, keep in mind that traveling around Lebaran in a private car can be tiring. Where there are some pointers in the right driving position.
Correct driving position
The correct riding position is to sit upright and maintain a comfortable and stable body position while riding. Some tips for a good riding position include:
- Sit with a straight back and both hands on the steering wheel with your fingers lightly gripping the steering wheel.
- Make sure your sitting position is not too close or too far from the steering wheel, so that you can easily control the car.
- Adjust the seat position so that your knees can be slightly bent and your feet can comfortably press the accelerator and brake pedals.
- Keep some distance between your body and the steering wheel so that you can move your hands easily and not get too fixated on the steering wheel.
- Make sure your headrests and shoulders are in the right position to provide neck support and keep your body stable while the car is in motion.
By paying attention to a good driving position, you can reduce fatigue while driving and increase driving comfort and safety.
Source: various sources